Pro 4 Stage RO/RO-DI Cart
Tucker is the #1 Brand for water-fed cleaning equipment in the world, since 1957. All Tucker products are built in North America with only the best materials, design, and quality controls in the market... and our 10 year warranty will prove that and show that we stand behind our quality!
Are you a professional looking for a system that will allow you to deliver the best results as efficiently as possible? This is the system for you!
- Independent Sediment and Carbon filters.
- ULTRA HIGH FLOW RO MEMBRANE - Produces more volume compared to the standard Rival enabling you to rinse faster.
- Built in Pressure Gauge.
- On Board Dual Probe TDS Meter
- RO Only Option
The Tucker® RIVAL PRO 4 Stage RO/DI Cart - MADE IN USA
This Cart is a 4-stage Pure Water system comes on a powder coated lightweight aluminum frame made for years of abuse.
Large NO FLAT tires help you navigate all terrains and never worry about a tire going flat.
System consists of:
(1) Sediment Pre-filter in a CLEAR housing for removal of debris, rust, and other harmful items in the water supply.
(1) Carbon Pre-filter in a CLEAR housing for removal of harsh chlorine and chloramines.
(1) ULTRA HIGH FLOW reverse osmosis membrane - available only from Tucker®. This RO produces more water than any other membrane on the market today.
(1) Refillable DI Filter for an ultra pure final polish of your pure water.
The RIVAL PRO Cart from Tucker® features clear pre-filter housings. These housing allow for the best way to know when you change out your sediment and carbon pre-filters. No more guessing. Simply look and see if they are needing maintenance.
- Wrenches for opening filter housings
- Replacement o-rings for filter housings
- TDS meter for checking the water quality
- This system as it sits is ideal for cleaning up to approximately 40' on good line pressure.
- If you add an electric or battery booster pump to this system you will easily clean to 60' or run multiple operators off this same system.
- Ideal to lay the system down during usage.